Movie list for people who grew up in the '80s & '90s

Photo by The PIX-JOCKEY (visual fantasist) Foter  CC BY-NC
IMDb movie list: I grew up in the 90s' 

Born in the 80's- grew up in the 90's. Yup, that's me. Frankly I don't care if I'm dating myself here... This is an extensive list of movies that I enjoyed growing up. Some I loved as a child while others I enjoyed as a teen. This list contains mostly cult-classics but also features a few in other genres of film- I chose not to be as focused in this list as I am in others.

I have decided not to list any movies released before 1985 and after 2003. Believe it or not it was hard to narrow down to just 200 movies. All of these films take me back to the days of Big Bang purple pants and electric blue streaks in my hair, my tongue ring and slap-on bracelets. This one is for you fellow 90's punk rockers! I hope this list sparks some nostalgia deep down in your core.

For those unable to decipher this fact on their own- this list is in chronological order based on US release date. 



CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE MOVIE LIST!

0 Comentarios

Follow Me On Instagram